Tuesday, June 23, 2009

agh.

I'm in soooo much pain right now. One of wounds from having my teeth taken out is now a "dry socket" only one of them, though...whew. Bottom line: it's EXTREMELY painful. I would go to the dentist tomorrow to get him to check it out, but I'm staying at my sister's tonight babysitting my nephews. One is 7 and the other is 2 months, so I can't exactly take them with me either :(

AND my mom decided I can no longer take my PRESCRIBED pain medicine because she says I "need to learn how to deal without it." Okay, I'm no dentist, but I'm pretty sure PAIN in my MOUTH where I just had SURGERY is why he prescribed it!!!! sigh. So now I'm at my sister's, wide awake because I can't sleep with all this pain :( LAME.

I so wish I felt like dealing with this crap. Sigh. I suppose I'll just go lay in my nephew's room and read or watch tv all night. What else is there? hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment