so I've written a lot this week, but I have a whole lot to say!
I'm sitting in the living room watching Pushing Daisies with my family and I am writing this blog on my brand spankin' new laptop! I'm so excited about it!
It's a Dell XPS product red!!!
Not only did I get an amazing laptop, but my dad helped Africa out when he bought this!!!! PARTY!
My brother got one as well because my dad didn't work for dell when he got his laptop and so he got a really crappy one and it finally crashed. Even though it was technically for my graduation, I know he needs one as well and I was fine that he "stole my glory" haha. It definitely didn't matter. I don't even care that I didn''t get a mac. I LOVE my computer.
It's taking FOREVER to transfer all my pictures and music, though. That's my only complaint.
haha it does have a fingerprint scanner :D muahahaha. I'm excited.
Anyway, I saw my dad today... he came down for graduation and couldn't have acted any less happy to see me. Oh joy. I love my dad, but my stepmom has seriously changed him and I don't like it. grrrrr.
I'm super tired...and sleeping on the couch this weekend. Normally I wouldn't mind because I always take naps on that couch, but for some reason I kept waking up between the time I went to sleep and woke up for realz. And I'm SO not one of those light sleepers. Usually once I'm out I'm out.
things I'm excited about:
1. COMPUTER
2. being able to use skype for realz
3. going to college soon
4. never having to go to creek anymore
5. my family is getting closer and less insane
6. I might get the job I've been wanting at Starbucks!
7. SUMMER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!
yay life
No comments:
Post a Comment