Sunday, June 21, 2009

homemade icecream

So this weekend has been a complete blurr. I know I've written several posts about since getting my wisdom teeth out, but I don't really remember them hahaha. So I'll give you the scoop! Thursday I woke up and went to the dentist with my mom. I barely remember this part, though, since I had only gotten like 2 or 3 hours of sleep. Anyway, they take me back and I lay in this chair, and I'm cracking jokes and whatnot until I'm out. The last thing I remember was telling the dentist that my hand hurt after the medicine started flowing. The needle going in didn't hurt, but the medicine flowing through me was killer. The next thing I remember was the dentist standing over me and me telling him there was 2 of him. He told me I wasn't allowed to leave until there was one of him, ahaha. So my mom brings me home, and I don't remember anything except for when my dad was bringing me inside, he was holding one of my hands, and the other was around my waist, and so I say, "ihh rihk reerh rahcehng." Translation: "it's like we're dancing" hahahahha. The next thing I remember was parents coming in and out of my room for the next day giving me pain medicine and changing my gauze.


The next few days have been kind of jam packed together. I've watched just a little tv, and taken lots and lots of medication. I've also slept A LOT.

Yesterday, we went to my sister's house, and for some reason I thought I was okay enough to try and eat a hotdog. BAD MOVE. One side of my mouth is all but healed. The other side is KILLING me! I think it's because, for some reason, my wisdom teeth on one side were grown in, and the ones on the other side weren't. I guess one side is more sore simply because he had to dig them out :( meh. My mom wants me to stop taking pain medicine soon. If this pain keeps it up, I refuse, hahaa.

It's okay, now I have my apple sauce, home made icecream and 7up :) woohoo! It's not much, but I suppose it's just fine :)

I'm ready to be able to drive again :) I think I'm staying at my sister's tomorrow night so I can babysit my nephews tuesday morning! I love those kids. Eli is getting sooo big! He's adorable :)

Anyway, that's really all my brain can get out. Sorry for the repetative updates, but I just feel like writing!

adios:)

No comments:

Post a Comment