It seriously perplexes me to no end how one person can have both somnolence AND insomnia...the side effect warning on my medication lists both of these as side effects, but I still don't understand it. I am a contradiction.
I finished My Sister's Keeper around 2am. It was absolutely amazing. I LOVED it. I SO didn't expect the ending. It shocked me. It has seriously got to be my favorite book now. I loved it. I started my second Jodi Picoult book tonight as well. It's called The Pact. It's about these 2 teens and their families. They live next to one another, they're best friends and eventually the two teens begin dating. Chris and Emily. Until *this isn't a spoiler, btw. It's on the back cover* they enter into a suicide pact. The boy, Chris, shoots Emily, and then himself. That's as far as I've gotten. Except for a little family info, I really haven't learned more than what I did from reading the back of the book, haha
It's officially like 45 days until I move, but who's counting? hahaha I wouldn't know except my ipod has an app on it that just so happens to calculate days between dates. Just for kicks I put the day I leave in there, haha.
I wish it were socially acceptable for women not to shave their legs. It's such a bother. I do like the silky smooth feeling, but it goes away so quickly :( lame
Well, I suppose I'll try to sleep again. I probably won't succeed. I'm wide awake. Too bad I need to be up way early. And by way early I definitely mean around 10:30am, hahaha
I love summer
I hate texas heat...and mosquitos.
No comments:
Post a Comment