This is just a brief blog, so bear with me.
I babysat today, after only getting like 3 hours of sleep because my mom decided to take away my pain meds...lame. I was rolling in pain all night. It was awful. So after I get done babysitting, I drive as fast as I can to the dentist's office, where he shoves this disgusting piece of gauze covered in this nasty yellow goo into the dry socket...aka: messed up hole where my wisdom tooth used to be. Anyway, he told me it was going to taste bad, but I had NO IDEA. It tastes like gasoline!!! Or at least what I imagine gasoline would taste like...
idk, but you won't catch me near any open flames ;)
So I have to go back Thursday and get him to yank the goo back out...woohoo.
Plus side: I feel much better! Too bad I had to sacrifice my taste buds for it. oh well.
Oh! AND Mike Sandel called me to see if I could help him with some more artwork :D I'm honored! woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment