Wednesday, June 10, 2009

juiceboxes, skype and easymac

so it's amazing how little reading I get done when I have a new, shiny laptop to keep me occupied. hahah

I'm sitting here watching Without A Paddle drinking my fruit punch juice box while talking to sven. I'm getting kind of sleepy, but I don't feel like going to bed just yet. Tomorrow, mom and I are driving up to DBU for registration :) I'm sad though because mema is leaving Thursday :( I'll be gone then...lame.

I think I may start working on a painting for Mrs. King soon. She said she'd pay me for it... hmm. I need some money


THERE'S A BLASTED MOSQUITO FLYING AROUND MY ROOM!!! AGHHHH

Okay, so I'm SICK of those nasty male enhancement commercials. I mean, COME ON! Seriously...they need to have an afterhour timeframe for that crap. 18 year old girls (OR YOUNGER) don't need to see or hear that. bleh. I'm also sick of those "call love connection for a good time ;)" commercials.

STUPID MOSQUITO

The buzz of a mosquito sickens me. What purpose do those nasty things serve? gah.

Anyway, my mom said I can't bring my computer with me to DBU :(
but I love my laptop


sigh. I've been on skype a whole lot lately...probably more than I should be on it.

HAHAHAHHA best song usage ever: I'm watching without a paddle and they had gotten stripped of like all their clothes except underwear and they're lost in the jungle and it starts raining and they're choices are between 3 almost naked guys huddling together for warmth or dying of hypothermia ahhaha so the song "my mind is tellin' me no, but my bodyyyy is telling me yeeeesss" bahahahaahhaha
made my day

So I think it might be time to sleep...night night

No comments:

Post a Comment