So today has been considerably better than the past 2-3 days. Except for the fact that I woke up at 4:30am (about the exact time my pain killers wore off), the morning actually went quite well for me! I've had this awful headache for the past few days, which I'm convinced was simply because of how much time I've spent asleep since wednesday. For some reason I get awful headaches if I sleep too much. Meh. So I tried to sleep, which made it worse, and my pain meds only took the edge off, but I at last figured out how to get rid of it! Instead of taking my pain meds, because my mouth didn't hurt nearly as bad as my head, I took 2 aleve for my headache. Then I took a light nap and woke up "fit as a fiddle!"
After I woke up, I took a shower and ate a bowl of soup and got ready to head to my sister's for a father's day celebration! We had hotdogs and hamburgers...too bad I'm still on a mushy diet :( So I tried to be brave and try to eat something other than applesauce and soup, so I tried to eat a hotdog. OH MY GOODNESS. That was a DUMB idea! I was in so much pain! Fortunately, we brought a can of soup for me to eat in case I still couldn't handle solid food. I couldn't! So after I recovered, I made some chicken & stars soup :) It was so much better. Then, we ate homemade icecream, which made my mouth so happy, hahah. It felt SO good! I was excited.
So now we're at home, and my mouth is killing me. Fortunately, I'm about to take my medicine and knock myself out :)
I doubt I'll be at church tomorrow. I'm going to be in a coma tomorrow morning. Sorry!
Maybe I'll feel better by monday or tuesday. Good thing I love soup!
No comments:
Post a Comment