Wednesday, June 24, 2009

lie to me

So there's this show that I'm suddenly obsessed with. It's called Lie To Me. I REALLY want season 1!!! In the show, there's this special team of people that are basically human lie detectors. They have studied every single facial expression whether it's concealed, shown, lasts 20 seconds or 2 seconds. They can figure out all emotions. It's actually quite amazing. And it's not just some bogus show, either. They actually show (while proving their point with their current cases) images of celebrities, politicians, etc. who all show these particular minute facial characteristics. I really wish I knew all of the tells. It's amazing.

I have a lot on my mind tonight. I should definitely be sleeping, but whatever haha. And though I have tons on my mind, my fingers remain still.

I'm excited to start working with Mike Sandel again! I love to paint :)

I also need to get to work on my painting for my dorm.

Zach and I went thrift store shopping today! I got a bunch of books! I'm really excited :) I got this GORGEOUS edition of To Kill A Mockingbird and a few Nicholas Sparks books, and a few more :) I'm excited. AND my 3 books I ordered from Amazon should be in soon :) I ordered 2 Jodi Picoult books and 1 Francine Rivers! woot.


Anyway, I'm soooo tired! I only got around 3 hours of sleep last night/this morning :( night!

No comments:

Post a Comment