Monday, June 29, 2009

I want to ride my BICYCLE!

haha oh, Queen.

So last night was kind of a bummer. I wanted to wake up this morning at 10 and go on a bike ride. That's my new plan to lose weight. Unfortunately, I couldn't fall asleep last night. Which led to me not being able to fall asleep THIS MORNING. Which meant I couldn't sleep until 6 and I DEFINITELY didn't wake up at 10. I woke up around 5:30 pm. I think I might actually go in a few minutes. That is, if my parents will let me. Sigh.

My mom and I got in a huge fight this afternoon. It was because I was supposed to go work with Mike Sandel and she wouldn't give me the gas card. I'm due for gas from them, and I only have about 10 miles to go until I run out. She says it's because I haven't gotten things I need to get done done, but I know it's because she needs to keep me undedr her control all day every day. Sigh.

Whatever.
I got another one of the books I ordered from Amazon in the mail today! Woot.

Anyway, I guess that's all I have to say today. Whatever. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment