Saturday, June 6, 2009

"my first graduation was from the womb!"

Haha if you're wondering about the title, it's a conversation katie walton and I had the other day when they were freaking out because I didn't know what time my own graduation was. I told her that graduation wasn't a big deal and it happens all the time. Then I said I've actually had 18 graduations and the first one was from the womb.

Anyway, I tell that story to lead into the bigger news: I graduated from cypress creek high school tonight :) woohoo! I'm finally done! Now I get to move on to by bigger adventure!

Mema and I had a wonderful talk as well:)

Things in my house have drastically changed for the better lately :) I'm so glad

Last night I couldn't sleep until 4:45 and I woke up at 7. It really sucked. So right now my eyes are extremely heavy and the only reason I'm even awake now is so I can finish this blog.

I'm reading My Sister's Keeper right now and it's REALLY good!!! I'm kind of obsessed. If you haven't read this book and you like to read I suggest you go get it! It's absolutely fabulous and I can't put it down

I've been reading about Paul lately. I can certainly relate to being imprisoned.
God is doing wonderful things in my life right now. Praise Him!

2 comments:

  1. Beware - My Sister's Keeper is INCREDIBLY sad. I cried for like, 20 minutes after I finished it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah aww.

    p.s. thanks for commenting :) I never think anyone reads my blog

    ReplyDelete