Saturday, June 27, 2009

working girl and harrison ford

haha so Harrison Ford was hott in his day. In 1988, in working girl and earlier :) I'm not a big fan now, or since I've been alive, ahahah. But back then...grrowwwwll. Heehee.

So now that that random thing is out of the way...I'm watching Working Girl right now. I really like it! I wish I had it on dvd! Maybe it's in the bargain movies? haha

I got my second (of the ones I ordered) Jodi Picoult book in the mail today! It's used, but I LOVE it. It has this wonderful broken in feeling. It feels like a feather when you flip it open. It's just wonderful. I really am a texture person. It also smells amazing. I love smelling books.

So today my mom was supposed to make dinner for James Roberts' family, and halfway through cooking dinner for their family and ours, James calls to say his AC went out and he's going to his in-law's house and won't be needing dinner. I then popped my head out of my door and asked, "so who are we inviting over?" hahaha because I knew we had wayyyy too much food for just us. So I think the Rutledges are coming to entertain us :) Unfortunately, that also means I'll be alone all night because my parents always play cards with them until the crack of dawn. It's a card game that you need a partner for...there are 5 of us. Guess who the odd man out is?
Yeah, that'd be me.

Sigh. My mom told me she didn't like the painting I'm working on. It's a splatter painting (ish) that is eventually going to say "Allison & Erin" on it for my dorm. She said she "just doesn't like the whole Jackson Pollack look." I actually thought it looked really neat. :(

I'm almost done with the drawing I'm doing of my nephew!!! I'm so excited about it :)

I've been checking out walmart. com to find dorm stuff! I'm excited :)

Anyway, I'm supposed to be cleaning my room. Now I'm watching Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls <3

No comments:

Post a Comment