Wednesday, June 17, 2009

free chik-fil-a? yes please :)

So I'm sure most of you are getting sick of all my blogging, but then again, that's only assuming anyone actually reads my blog in the first place ;)

Today has been quite iteresting. I am enjoying it :)

Sigh, my ferret keeps running across my laptop. She's too curious for her own good...hah, they do say pets tend to be like their owners & vice versa :) I really need to find her a good home. Right now she's mad at me (yes, she's mad) because I brought home a bag of chips and my purse and she can't get into either. The chips aren't opened yet, and I tied my purse together after zipping it, since she knows how to unzip it. She's also too smart for her own good. I have to keep locks on her cage that you need thumbs to open because she knows how to open the door. Once the door is open, she can climb up the cage like a ladder and then slide down it to a table beside it. Sigh. I'm going to miss her when I leave.

Today I woke up to my mom asking if I wanted to go to Chipotle (aka, the enemy. Freebirds ftw), but I was already scheduled to go to lunch with my PALs teacher. My PALs teacher owed me free chikfila for having the most community service hours :D woot. So I woke up at 11:30 to meet her at 12 and we stayed there for 3 hours! It was crazy awesome!

After that I went to my counseling session and informed her that I wanted to try and get off my medicine, or maybe take another route. Who knows. I just want to be rid of the side effects I'm experiencing now.

After that I went to Katie Stockwell's! I love her so much :) Then I went home for a bit to see Leah and give her back her headphones. Then I took a trip to Target...DANGEROUS territory. I needed some stuff for college, and I wanted to get a frame for the artwork I'm doing for Mrs. King (my PALs teacher). She's paying me and everything! WOOT!


So then I came home to find the amazing frame I bought is too small :( sad day. whatev. I would just keep it and use it for college, but it has screws that it needs to stay in the wall, and I can only have finishing nails in the dorms. lame.

I'm having surgery tomorrow. I'm excited and bleh about it all at once. Excited because I hate my wisdom teeth, and bleh because I don't feel like getting drugged up and having teeth dug from my face. Sigh. I suppose I can't have both. My ferret is going to need to stop walking on my keyboard. I don't think she understands why I keep pushing her off of it. hahah.

So I really wanted to sign up to win a chance to go on shoe drops with TOMS, but it says you'd need to be able to go in October, and I'll definitely be at school. I'm sure my professors would work something out with me, but I'd just rather wait and go to Africa next summer. I know God wants me there, but it's just going to have to come in His time, not mine.


Anyway, you can relax now. I will be out of it for the next few days, so there won't be many posts after this :) for a week or so, at least.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment