So it's 5:35am and I'm wide awake! That may be because I woke up at 7pm yesterday, but just maybe ;) haha these meds really wipe me out. I think today (as in Sunday) was my last day for them, though. The pain is lessening, and I think I should be able to eat more than mushy foods by at least tuesday. I'm excited! I didn't do much tonight, which I loved. I did, however, buy 3 used books on Amazon.com! With the 3 books, tax and shipping the order was only like $17!!! It pretty much made my night. I think that's how I'm going to buy all my books from now on. I mean, it's probably more expensive if I'm only looking for one book, but I got 3 for the price I would have paid for one at barnes & noble! I bought 2 Jodi Picoult books and one Francine Rivers book. I bought the first of the Mark of the Lion series. I started the first one last summer after Mrs. Jean let me borrow the first two, but then I got tied up with school and just couldn't finish. From what I remember, it was an excellent book! I just had no time! And the print was incredibly small. I have good vision, but I've decided that books with tiny print makes me tired when I'm reading, so I usually fall asleep or get a headache. Anyway, I plan on reading a lot before college :) And even in college, I want to stay in the habit of reading a lot - a habit I fell out of junior and senior years.
I decided tonight that I'm going to pick up bike riding. I want to start doing some cardio excercising over the summer, but running just isn't an option for me. I mean, I CAN run, but I have 2 very large reasons not to, if you catch my drift. I don't want to be that girl that people point out as they're driving by...I got teased enough in gym class. So I googled the top cardio excercises and biking was like number 3 on the list. I need something that doesn't require bouncing ;) and when my stepdad's best friend moved to florida, he left his really nice mountain bike with us, so I have a nice bike to ride! I think I'll start that Wednesday.
I also need to start forming a sleeping habit fit for school. That's another project to work on this summer. I should be fine, though. I'm good at waking up when I know something important is on the line. I also know if I screw this up ('this' being college), there won't be a second chance for me...unless it's on my dime. Anyway, the medicine is starting to kick in and my eyes are starting to roll around in my head, haha. Time for bed, I suppose.
I definitely won't be at appetight. I'm still not allowed to drive because I'm on heavy medication. Sigh. Well, see you today! goodbye blog world :)
No comments:
Post a Comment