Tuesday, June 30, 2009

oh, the pain!!!

So today was day 1 of my bike riding. It seriously kicked my butt.

There were 3 main factors for why it didn't go so well.
1. my bike is a piece of crap that no one has ridden for years.
2. I am SOOOOO out of shape it's not even funny
3. it is SO hot outside. wow.

I think once I get used to working out and I adjust the seat it'll be fine. I mean, it wouldn't have been so bad except the seat was adjusted weird so it really hurt. Meh.

I'll be feeling this tomorrow.


on another note, that is hilarious, last night I sent my friend, Sven, one of those things that pops up and scares you (it's a maze so you don't know it's coming and you're really concentrated) and he hadn't seen it before and it scared him so badly he threw his macbook. hahahahahahahhahahah my friend jonathan and I were rolling. It was awesome.


OH, so I called Dell today because I was mad that my computer's wifi keeps messing up and has since I got it. The problem: wifi will work fine until I close my computer or put it on sleep or hibernate mode and then when I get back on it it says something is wrong with the connection and I have to restart my computer to get internet again. REALLY frustrating. Anyway, so I call Dell and this guy who barely speaks english gets on the phone (after 10 minutes of being on hold, no less) and after he puts me on hold a few more times I find out that my computer came with a hardware warantee, but not a software warantee. Aka: buy this or I can't help you. So now I'm angry. GRRR.

sigh. So I decided to get my sleeping back to normal by staying up all night (because I woke up at 5:30pm yesterday) and I'm going to bed tonight at 8pm :D Then I'm going to try and wake up at 10am the next morning. Hopefully I can drag myself out of bed.

I'm going to take a shower now. I smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment