So I gave all my tshirts that I wanted to get out of my closet, but not get rid of to Liz so she could make them into a quilt for me. I mean, things like that are amazing memories, and even though I can't/don't wear those shirts anymore doesn't mean I don't want to have them to remember. So anyway, I thought since she was my close friend and all that she would just charge me for the materials. I was wrong :(
She said she was going to charge $350. I can't do that. I BARELY have that much. Actually, I don't think I even have that much. What little money I do have I'm saving for college. Sigh.
So with that being said, if anyone knows someone that could make a tshirt quilt and wouldn't charge me a whole lot, I would love you forever!
How many tshirts is it? and, I like this layout for your blog a lot! I can actually read it!
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks :) I was ready for change and this color is probably my second favorite color ever! I guess I forget about those blind kids ;)
ReplyDeleteI think I had 48 shirts. (not technically, though. The ones that are front and back count as 2) and I was even thinking maybe she could make it front and back, so it would take up less space and make it a smaller size vs a king size or something, but she said it still wouldn't budge the price much :(:(:(
Erin:
ReplyDeleteLiz is making a quilt for me out of the boys baby clothes...it is a TON of work, probably in the range of 50-100 hours when all is said and done. The ones we had made for Cheramy Mayfield and Randy Thompson when they left student ministry at HNW cost almost $600!!
I hope your mouth isn't hurting too bad!! Take your drugs and get some sleep.
Marilyn Maddox