OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
So I just got my award letter of scholarships from Dallas Baptist University (aka the school I'm going to)
Here's the scoop:
Award name: total award
CLS $3,498.00
Academic $1,749.00
DBUMinisterial $1,560.00
First year Baptist $1,500.00
Baptist minister's $900.00
misc private $400.00
fed stafford $5,500.00
fed plus...eft $4,000.00
Total: $19,107.00
it costs about $25,000 to go there per year...
THIS IS HUGE for my family.
God has seriously helped us out. I'm just so blown away!
WOW.
Thank you so much for those of you that have prayed for my family or myself. I'm so blessed to have you all. wow. God has been so good to me and I don't deserve an ounce of it.
Praise Him.
HOLY MOLY!! That's AWESOME!! God IS SO good! I praising Him for your provision!
ReplyDeleteHOLY MOLY!! That's AWESOME!! God IS SO good! I'm praising Him for the provision!
ReplyDelete