Sunday, June 28, 2009

call it a second thought

I feel really strange tonight. Like maybe sad? Or maybe just a little south of content. I mean, I suppose I'm sitting here thinking about past and future things.

For some reason I've been extremely distant lately. I mean, I haven't been seeking out things to do with people. I'm not as into going to group gatherings as I used to be. I think my mind and heart have already put itself into this detaching process. As if I'm so worried about being close to those here because I know I won't see them for a really long time. Shouldn't it be the opposite? Shouldn't I be looking to use all the time I can hugging loved ones and laughing with the "usual crowd?" I don't know what's up with me lately. I haven't changed. Or maybe I have? I think my blog has been my only consistency lately. Sigh.

I've been praying for more organization and discipline lately. I really want to get those skills above par before college.

Mike Sandel is supposed to call me tomorrow so we can work on something together. I'm excited :) Who knows what crazy things he'll have me doing.

I started reading Inkheart last night. I really like it! My love for reading is flooding back to me :) I love it. For some reason it was misplaced in me these past few years. Hmm.

I'm listening to Jenny & Tyler right now. I LOVE their music.
Their voices mesh so well. It's gorgeous

I feel like cleaning my room. First I suppose I'll put socks on. My feet get cold so easily.

I'll finish talking about today later.

No comments:

Post a Comment